Thursday, December 4, 2014

Another reason I love my job!

As I sit at the orthodontist while my son gets his braces taken off, my inbox is inundated with work stuff. First an email from Darla with links to an awesome reading campaign going on throughout the state, quickly followed by Sarah's amazing resource for finding great leveled books. How annoying... right? I mean, I took the day off! NO WAY! I love that I work in a place where everyone shares and watches out for those around them. Where teachers mentor others and meet together to find the best outcome for every student. Where links and articles are shared and someone steps in during their lunch so you can take a bathroom break. Where someone will give up their spot at a conference so another can attend. Where everyone wants everyone else to have successes and moments they reflect on that make them smile. I am so thankful for every one of these people that exemplify the qualities I am trying to teach my own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment